Sometimes psychotic
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since May 2013
22.8k hugs
given
Default Nov 25, 2019 at 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlumberKitty View Post
I'm bored at work today. It's our slow period so there isn't much for me to do right now. I want to SH. I've been wanting to since yesterday. I haven't texted my accountability partner yet. Don't want to bother her as her husband had surgery a week ago. I don't know that it helps anyway. I see T on Wednesday night. Not sure that is going to help either. I think my depression is acting up. I have zero motivation. I don't feel like doing anything. Some Sui thoughts are creeping in. I just want to lay down and not wake up. HUGS Kit
I’m glad you see T soon. What do you normally do to counteract SH and depression.? I mean for me I may sure to do something either distracting or fun.....I actually used to keep a miniature coloring book and some markers at my desk and then do five minutes of that, not so much I’d get caught doing it but enough that it would help regulate my mood. I also used to keep something tactile like silly putty or something scented in my case mulling spices at my desk. Just because you’re at work doesn’t mean you can’t put in five minutes of self care.

Hugs from:
SlumberKitty

Thanks for this!
Angelique67, SlumberKitty