SlumberKitty
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jul 2018
117.7k hugs
given
Default Nov 25, 2019 at 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sometimes psychotic View Post
I’m glad you see T soon. What do you normally do to counteract SH and depression.? I mean for me I may sure to do something either distracting or fun.....I actually used to keep a miniature coloring book and some markers at my desk and then do five minutes of that, not so much I’d get caught doing it but enough that it would help regulate my mood. I also used to keep something tactile like silly putty or something scented in my case mulling spices at my desk. Just because you’re at work doesn’t mean you can’t put in five minutes of self care.
I usually try to get distracted, which should be easy because I'm at work but we aren't very busy right now so I don't have a lot on my plate. If I am at home there would be more things I could do, like nap, cuddle with my kitties, take a hot bath, etc. I have some nice lotion that I can use on the places where I want to SH. I'm not sure what to do about the depression. I'm reading Bible verses. I think I'll text my accountability partner. Not sure it will help, but y'know...maybe. I just have to get through three days of work and then I have four days off. Maybe I can sufficiently recuperate. I think I'm worn down. I feel like I'm sinking into a big hole of depression. HUGS Kit

Hugs from:
Sometimes psychotic

Thanks for this!
Sometimes psychotic