View Single Post
GlassCloud

Member Since Oct 2019
4 hugs
given
Default Nov 25, 2019 at 10:04 PM

Thanks MaybeGhosts I really appreciate your reply... it does scare me a bit that even 10 years later you still find yourself struggling, but I'm also relieved that you haven't gotten worse and haven't developed schizophrenia or anything (which is something that scares me). I do overall seem to be getting better... it's very slow, much slower than I would have anticipated, and it has ups and downs, but all in all I seem to be experiencing full-blown attacks much less frequently, although my depression seems to be worsening. At this point, I still get paranoid about random things triggering me, and I've become very unreliable socially (I will stop responding to messages because my panic gets worse). I also have experienced a really weird and extremely painful menstrual period this month, not sure if there's a connection there... I'm trying to do everything right, but not much seems to help me. The issue is that I no longer trust myself, or my body. I feel trapped in it, and every physical sensation worries me and feels unbearable. I went to a mental health nurse who said I've likely experienced some brain inflammation, in addition to just going through a trauma, which has taken its toll on me mentally, physically, and emotionally. I just want to get back to who I was.
GlassCloud is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Breaking Dawn