sarahsweets
Threadtastic Postaholic

Member Since Dec 2018
192 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 27, 2019 at 04:31 AM

@unaluna
Its actually yellowstone, not the grand canyon although that one is on my bucket list. Yes I do want to quit smoking but every time I think its time to try some ***** happens that makes it seem so overwhelming, the latest being my pregnant daughter and trying to sort things out. I'd like to try Velo I keep seeing their commercials but I need to figure out where to buy it. I know that the pill and smoking can make you prone to blood clots but I had also heard that the lowest dose of the pill could still be an option. What other options are there if I cant take the pill?
Quote:
Originally Posted by unaluna View Post
I would be concerned for you to take the pill because of your smoking. Its more likely to cause a stroke.

I thought you were going to get healthy to hike the Grand Canyon this summer! Doesnt that mean not smoking? My last experience with the pill was 40 years ago, and it made me very stiff, even tho i was exercising and losing weight and getting cute (which is why i wanted the pill!). So i went off it, but the newer ones are lower dose, i understand.

Getting healthier is a gradual change. You dont really notice a difference until like two months of consistently doing something. Nobody tells you that! Or maybe i wasnt listening.

President of the no F's given society.
sarahsweets is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote