View Single Post
CallingTheVoid

Member Since Nov 2019
Default Nov 27, 2019 at 07:46 PM

Last month, I ended a cohabiting relationship with a woman who was diagnosed ADHD and PTSD. She was a very destructive person but I found her fascinating in an endearing way. Part of me felt like I could be good for her and I was single for a few years prior to meeting her. We definitely weren't on the same intellectual level and she suffered from very short-sighted thinking.

I tried to cope with the fact that she was designed this way and I thought of her as a creative project for me. She was on her own path though and it was proven that I wasn't going to change her. I eventually shut myself off as I watched her spiral down into destruction. She got into drugs, bad people and didn't come home half the nights during our last year together. I didn't really care though because I knew we didn't have anything real at that point. I'm a creative person and it is very easy for me to live in my own world.

I found out that her life got much worse after we moved away from each other and I suppose maybe I did have good intentions. Anyway, it sucks to lose something but that's life. I've been on a few mobile dating apps to get my mind of things but I don't have any real interest in connecting with boring people on that level right now. There sure are a lot of pretty people to look at but most of them are so underwhelming.

Anyway, nice to meet you. This place doesn't seem to get much action but I figure I'll take the opportunity to let loose. Who wants to go on a date?
CallingTheVoid is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Skeezyks