Member Since Nov 2015
2,609 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 28, 2019 at 12:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gasplessy View Post
I've been avoidant for years, getting worse
I've been almost completely isolated in bed in the last three months because I feel very tired and felt the need to rest in fetal position forgetting what happened and dreaming of a different reality
May I ask what happened that you are trying to block out? Talking it through can sometimes lessen the hold it has on you.

Quote:
I know this is egoistic and gross to say. I'm lucky enough to have a house but I see even this house should be left to someone else, someone who wants to live and deserve a roof on the heas more than me
Actually this sounds both noble and sad. Noble in that you wish to help others. Sad in that you seem to feel you do not deserve help yourself. Is that truly how you feel? If so, why?

Quote:
Ifeel guilty when I have bad thoughts and want to disappear
I think: who's gonna take care of the world if I stop doing it?
Taking care of yourself is your responsibility. Taking care of the world is not. Guilt is an emotion we can use for growth - but if we allow it to - it can also stunt our growth .. by causing us to "disappear" when we isolate too much. Are the thoughts "bad enough" to warrant guilt, or are they simply spawned by either anger or sadness and thus fleeting thoughts?

Quote:
I worry especially about animals and children, suffering creatures in general
Abused people

This shows how kind you are and how caring. You are a good person.

Quote:
Are out there enough good people?
Some adults are so childish in a bad way... they behave like bullies -_- So many of them
Did someone bully and hurt you?

Quote:
I'm really tired this time, I wish I could go without feeling a s....
I get that a lot myself. I usually distract myself in those times. Is there anything you can do to distract yourself?

Quote:
Sorry for this post
No need to apologize. You have a right to post your thoughts and feelings here. Some of your thoughts and feeling may be hard to write and/or read - but those are the most important ones. Only apologize if you are harming or hurting someone in some way - not for being a person with human emotions. ❤

Please be good to yourself.

Hugs from:
Fuzzybear, Gasplessy, Serpentine Leaf

Thanks for this!
Gasplessy, Serpentine Leaf