View Single Post
beauflow
-------no titles please--

Member Since Jul 2011
15.1k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 28, 2019 at 12:51 PM

((Photonate)); some good posts already but it's also perception of the information that's provided .

I'm not sure if this helps, but here are my thoughts ((which may stink to some))

If you've spent a better part of your life doing things for other's approval , admiration/to impress others, there may be time needed for self and life reflecting ... Meaning there may be an underling pattern with why you're doing what you do.

Now, my post may not be relative to you, you may not relate at all; but that's been somewhat my experience...
Why does so and so's attention man so much? What am I trying to prove by doing x,y,z. What are my motivations, and how do they make me feel?
What do I enjoy, what do I dislike, and why? And for me, does this remind me of someone or an experience ??
Sometimes it doesn't makes any sense to me, sometimes those questions don't apply, but sometimes they do. Reminding myself my worth is more than pleasing others, and if they aren't supportive- then more questions can pop up.

Obligations also should be noted here, and some maybe questioned for some people ((examples of what I mean: I feel that it's my obligation to make others happy , however with therapy and life experiences have rang true with what Thunder Bow wrote, and also reminding myself what bpcyclist wrote. And I'm always back in therapy to work through where this stems from.

I'm still always learning, tripping, etc... But I do find the more true I am to myself, the better life can be for me at times.... And remind myself that change doesn't happen over night for most .

Have you made a list of what you dislike/like and if a why?

Trying Things out too has helped me finding things I enjoy for me.

Hope you the best

Hugs from:
Anonymous46341

Thanks for this!
eskielover, Photonate