Thread: Severe guilt
View Single Post
WantPeaceofMind

Member Since Aug 2019
7 hugs
given
Default Nov 29, 2019 at 11:58 PM

TTRIGGER WARNINGI have been severely guilt ridden with what I have done and doing. I have to get this out. I am still struggling with with my severe decision making that led me to trying to do myself in. After doing this was guilty for my dad having to deal with the aftermath which I still feel guilt over. The severe guilt is over me putting myself in the situation of stay at their house feeling I was beyond mentally ill. I mean thinking that i beyond any medication therapy, and possible institution. I still feel that way. Has anyone felt they were more severely mentally ill in a possible hypochondriac way? It got me thinking I needed to be on social security disability. I was going to apply and my parents thought I was just not wanting to work, etc made comments like what are going to do live on disability which made feel bad the severe guilt is I have literally just dumped myself in their house isolating for weeks in there house not just in the house but a room from sun up to sun down not eating and unable to face anyone from how i was thinking and feeling what of how i let things get like this feeling totally helpless and hopeless which I still feel. I am working now, only because I got pressure from my parents to work. I still feel i cant work, because because not only do i clinical depression i have that I'm too severely mentally ill in possible hypochondriac possible way?speaking of to severely mentally ill in hypochondriac way, has anyone else felt this way? Sorry to get of subject. I just don't know how long I can cope. It has bled into every once of my life. It is so bad I cannot focus in my work to where I just want to stay in and have been late to work several times . I don't want work with all of this. I am scared with anxiety i may loose my job and my parents will kick me out. And it is not enough to motivate and make things right. My parents I have been told that they are old school buck up etc and don't understand how bad things are for me in a mental health sense. I am trying to hang in there but not seeing light at the end of the tunnel.
WantPeaceofMind is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
bshaffer836

Thanks for this!
Skeezyks