View Single Post
Anonymous43089

Default Nov 30, 2019 at 12:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudoMan View Post
ASPD with psychopathy features. Lmao, I think I met you on a PD Discord and we talked. Small world.
Yeah, I recall. You banned me you son of a *****.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CallingTheVoid View Post
Anxious? Yeah I suppose I get anxious but it is more of a fun challenge for me than having a panic attack. I respond to emergencies at my current job and I feel so alive when I get an alert on my work pager.
Excited? I get excited about things that would make most people anxious. Any sort of confrontation, as an example. And yeah, I see it as a fun challenge. Responding to emergencies would be fantastic. We're talking about something on fire right?

I've never had a panic attack, but I do feel anxiety in a negative sense on rare occasion. Could never figure out why it happens though, so I usually just ignore it.

Quote:
Sad? I just broke a three year relationship and I haven't felt sad. I have memories of good times that I cherish but I don't feel sad.
Of course you wouldn't feel sad. You broke it off. What if your partner dumped you?

Quote:
I felt overwhelmed with a rush that I can't really explain.
Adrenaline! I get a rush, too, but not often from movies anymore. It's fantastic, though.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote