Thread: My reality
View Single Post
MrsA

Member Since Apr 2019
398 hugs
given
Default Dec 01, 2019 at 09:20 PM

It's odd that you haven't encountered noticeable predators. I get pursued by a lot people who would love to find someone like you. I'm actually the opposite of you. I'm a loner which makes narcissists think I'm available.

People whose dominating behavior drove away their wives, kids, and everyone else tend to latch onto me and try to convince me that I need to depend on them so they can make me spend every minute with them. Some even demand that I quit my job and live closer to them when they barely know me. They are so desperate for relationships that they claim to be intimate friends right after meeting me and pursue me for a long time. It seems odd that such people don't find you instead because that is more likely work out. Its weird that I always attract this type.

Do you have someone in your life who wants to control you? Or do you think someone might be exploiting your dependant nature in this way? I'm really interested because I haven't heard much about dependant personality before. It seems like the sterotype people keep trying to force me into.
MrsA is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote