View Single Post
Lonelyinmyheart
Poohbah

Member Since Jun 2019
1,732 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 02, 2019 at 05:42 AM

It guess it's nice to have found his number but I suppose the flip side of that is it keeps you in that state of longing. I can't imagine a situation where a T was attracted to me - I've had therapy with a T who blurred the boundaries but she was female and straight so it wasn't a sexual or romantic thing, just that she really liked me and consequently it wasn't as ethical as it should have been at times. But overall it worked well. I'm not sure how I would deal with your situation but think it's a wise idea to hold back from texting him for now, hopefully the feelings will lessen. If it's nice just to think about him hopefully that will be enough.

I'm ok thanks for asking. It' kind of weird as I had two weeks of near constant crying, there was a situation where I thought something had happened to T as she didn't respond to a text (turned out she was very unwell) which contributed, but I was also upset about other stuff. This week I feel much more stable so not sure if some of the emotion has resolved inside me or it's a temporary feeling of calm until something else triggers me. My feelings towards T are still strong but perhaps less intense and needy. I'm starting to trust I can see her for as long as I want and that she likes me as a person. I'm still struggling with her getting married though. I think I need to take it day by day.
Lonelyinmyheart is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote