View Single Post
Wander
Grand Magnate

Member Since Jul 2014
2,611 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 03, 2019 at 08:49 PM

Day three of hospital. Yesterday was awful. I nearly ran away I was so scared (no trigger, just the PTSD). Instead my pdoc drugged me heavily. This morning I had 5 mg of haloperidol and it has helped. Unfortunately, it’s wearing off and I can’t take it again till tonight. I can take Seroquel though, but am scared of the weight gain. I know, vain me choosing to risk my life over a few pounds/kg.

We are in the middle of a heat wave. I have no air-con at home so being IP with air-con is a plus. On the downside no swims in the ocean. I asked my parents not to visit me for a few days as my pdoc recommended as they are big triggers. They are also beautiful people so I feel bad keeping them away. My Dad didn’t care but my Mum was a bit put out. She lives to help others. She didn’t get angry though and accepted it.

Hmmm ... now my anxiety is shooting up. The drugs have worn off I think. Thanks for reading my rant. I’m trying to participate in other threads but still struggle with what to say much of the time. Now I need to find ways of passing the time in here. Know I care about all of you and sincerity hope things improve for those suffering so much.

"Phew! For a minute there I lost myself."

'Karma Police' by Radiohead
Wander is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
fern46, Innerzone, yellow_fleurs

Thanks for this!
fern46