View Single Post
trixi

Member Since Nov 2019
1 hugs
given
Heart Dec 03, 2019 at 09:15 PM

Hi there -

As of recent years, i've adopted troubles with sleep whether it be poor quality sleep, anxious and unpleasant dreams, or not being able to sleep at all.

I began taking a melatonin supplement (3mg) with B6 (10mg) and calcium (63mg) which has been helping surprisingly well.

Not only am I usually able to get proper rest but i've been realizing a rather significant connection between nights that I take the supplement and nights that I don't. I noticed right away after taking the supplement for a few nights that my dreams were far more vivid, intricate, and continuous but they also appeared much more enjoyable (rather than my typical anxiety and hurt filled dreams). I wondered if it was a fluke but upon several days intermittently taking the supplement i'm aware of the amazing difference within my quality of sleep and dreamstates.

When I don't take the supplement, I more often than not wake up depressed due to the lack of quality rest and unfavorable dreams but nights I take the supplement, my dreams are wonderful, uplifting, and I wake up happy and hopeful. I'm hoping this will continue for me and it's not just a temporary coincidence.

Has anybody else experienced this miracle?

How does melatonin affect your dreamstates?

Thanks
trixi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Breaking Dawn, Skeezyks