Grand Magnate

Member Since Nov 2015
2,609 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 04, 2019 at 03:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TishaBuv View Post
I’ve always had self love. I’ve always had [I]fairly[I] healthy interpersonal relationships. I’ve never had self hate, but I have gone so depressed and negative on myself that I had that raging voice in my head and beat myself up. I have allowed others to cause me harm. Sometimes, I got right out of a bad situation, but sometimes I didn’t. Sometimes, I eventually got out. With this marriage, I have gone back and forth and have stayed but still with one foot out the door.

I told him and told him what I need, I said it loudly and clearly, I went to therapists, we went together to therapists... nothing got through to get him to give me what I need. It is over the top out there that this happens. No one really believes it, tbh. But this is the situation. He triggers me and I have to learn to avoid that. I apologized to him for the insulting things I said to him. I am sorry for losing my cool. But, the unsolvable problem is real and I need to cope.

But, I’m not going to complain about him anymore. I am going to try to just be happy with myself.
I seriously do not think this has to do with you (the way you are feeling). Whether or not you have BPD, sounds like you are simply reacting to being ignored. And not in an unhealthy way.

Thanks for this!
here today, TishaBuv