View Single Post
bizi
Bizi is bizi

Member Since Nov 2005
44.2k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Smile Dec 04, 2019 at 11:44 PM

I just filled up my pill box for 2 weeks, luckily I had enough. Need to get refills before we leave. Also my magnesium citrate 400mg.

Made a run to the grocery store to pick up some tonic water for his gin and tonics. And for me some non alcoholic ginger beer, zevia (stevia sweetened) makes it and it is delicious. I also picked up some low carb, mint chocolate chip ice cream and ate a third of that pint which was very satisfying I might add. Jeff and I went to a christmas/choral concert with Carol tonight. She really enjoyed it! The wind ensemble play with the singers and there were some soloists. It was really good! We were seated in the center of the row and I had to excuse myself and get out of there because I coughed and was afraid that I would cough again so sat in the rear of the auditorium until the concert was over. I have a fear of getting cancer from inhaling the chemicals that I use every day for work..for the past 20 years. If I get cancer of the lungs, throat or nose it will be because of that chronic irritation, (it makes me cough if I inadvertently inhale the spray).
Christmas party in 2 days. Beef chili sounds good. I know that it is low carb because I asked. I will bring my cup again with stevia to sweeten the water. They are playing the white elephant game or steal the gift.
I just found a perfect regifting gift for the party. Cat pillow cases! LOL.
I hope you have a good day/evening for those who follow along in my journeys. 44 days AF, 11 pounds down.
bizi

klonipin , 1mg at night,
4-5 peri-colace for chronic constipation

multi vit,, vit c, at noon, tumeric, caffeine at noon
PRN Remeron 15mg at night,
zyprexa10mg under tongue,
requip2mg.

bizi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Innerzone

Thanks for this!
~Christina