View Single Post
Claire Jill

Member Since Dec 2019
Default Dec 05, 2019 at 06:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah Bee View Post
Hey all. I've quit smoking in the past due to a serious health issue, but once that was over, I went back a few months later. What worked was the patch & nicotine lozenges.

The past year or so, I've been wanting to quit again, but it's really hard, had some pretty insane things happening in my life and now that I'm getting my life back together, quitting would be a great thing for me and my health. One good thing is that a couple of years ago, I was taking Wellbutrin and it cut my smoking down in half. Not willing to go back to the antidepressant route.

Question is this: I don't have a ton of physical energy but I've got nervous energy. I suffer from generalized anxiety disorder and social anxiety. How can I make it easier on myself to quit cold turkey and deal with anxiety plus withdrawals?
For me was quite a hard journey. I have tried to quit smoking many times. First, i tried the gum than moved to patches, I even tried hypnosis but no success. I guess is more of how it affects your behaviour because for me it had smok/cloud.
Finally 3 years ago, after a devastating period in my life (lost my daughter) I said to myself that I need to make a change in my life to be able to live a healthier life.
I tried vaping, at first, I had doubts about it but 3 years down the road never touched a stinky cigarette again. I suggest you find a good e-liquid a decent device to start with. I hope this will work for you as it worked for me too.

Last edited by CANDC; Dec 06, 2019 at 07:51 PM.. Reason: remove link to website
Claire Jill is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote