Always in This Twilight

Member Since Feb 2015
75k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 05, 2019 at 07:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by toomanycats View Post
I have just uncovered evidence of his forcing me to text him every hour as a form of "hospitalization." This was THE turning point in my "addiction" to him. I am so angry, because I literally told him in these emails that I didn't want to do this, that if he didn't trust me to be safe then he should hospitalize me, that it was isolating me and making me 'addicted' to him." His response? "We'll talk about it."

I am so angry.
I'm also pretty proud of past me for recognizing what was going on, but so angry for past me that he didn't listen. And feeling more confident that this wasn't my fault. Here I was truly speaking up saying "this doesn't feel right" and speaking the ethical truth -- hospitalize a patient you think is unsafe -- and yet, he still proceeded. I am so angry.

Hugs...this also speaks to potential negligence on his part. Where he thought you were safe but didn't hospitalize you. Texting a T hourly is not the same as hospitalization. And I think it's good you're feeling anger, not just now but on behalf of yourself then.
LonesomeTonight is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
SalingerEsme

Thanks for this!
Anonymous45127, SalingerEsme