View Single Post
Misterpain

Member Since May 2016
Default Dec 05, 2019 at 07:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by toomanycats View Post
I have just uncovered evidence of his forcing me to text him every hour as a form of "hospitalization." This was THE turning point in my "addiction" to him. I am so angry, because I literally told him in these emails that I didn't want to do this, that if he didn't trust me to be safe then he should hospitalize me, that it was isolating me and making me 'addicted' to him." His response? "We'll talk about it."

I am so angry.

I'm also pretty proud of past me for recognizing what was going on, but so angry for past me that he didn't listen. And feeling more confident that this wasn't my fault. Here I was truly speaking up saying "this doesn't feel right" and speaking the ethical truth -- hospitalize a patient you think is unsafe -- and yet, he still proceeded. I am so angry.
He weaponized your vulnerabilities, and then used that as leverage to manipulate you into an abusive "special" relationship ,either his therapy notes are complete fiction or read like part of a perv rape kit ,if he didn't physically touch you it's a miracle ,however I seriously doubt many people would fathom that mental,emotional rape can have more and prolonged effects beyond the physical act , physical acts are violent crimes and many claim "heat of the moment" ( not a valid excusing in anyway) however this was a long term premeditated cat & mouse game , he had to draw you in ,overcome your immediate "is this sick early warning system" and then week in week out keep manipulating you into submission and complacency , it makes me angry , he needs to lose more than his license, and I don't know you outside the group ,my mom's proudest accomplishment with me is I will not stand by ,even if it will get me in trouble or cost me in some negative way to stand up and protect someone else .nail this dirt bag ,he's had it coming in spades .

And obviously if it opens old wounds or churns new ones ,you have the collected wisdom and caring of this group to help you .
Misterpain is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
SalingerEsme

Thanks for this!
Anonymous45127, Mopey, Out There, SalingerEsme