View Single Post
peezytang

Member Since Dec 2019
5 hugs
given
Trig Dec 06, 2019 at 02:43 AM

So I want to say firstly, that I'm 21 years old, I live alone with my 74-year-old grandmother on my father's side (his mother). My father lives in the same town/area I live in with his ex-mistress/now wife. I have him blocked on every possible thing, including email, except he creates a new email every time I block and continues emailing.
ANYWAY. I'll try to make this as short as possible, but I thank any of you who read it all.

I grew up in a household with two brothers, one three years younger and one eight years older, and then my mom and sperm donor of a father.
My father was a police officer for about a decade, so he (thinks he) knows the way to worm his way around the law.
We lived in a three-bedroom house. My younger brother slept with my mom in her king-sized bed, my older brother Josh had his own small bedroom, and I slept in a twin bedroom in mine and Matthew's room, with my father...
Keep in mind, the sleeping arrangements lasted until I was almost thirteen years old.
Possible trigger:
So you can imagine how hard it was to hear my own father say something so evil.
I love my father. I have no hate for him, but I have hate for what he has done to me and said to me. I have very strong spiritual faith and I know that unforgiveness isn't the way to healing. Healing is! Becoming something better than my tormenter could ever be is the best revenge of all. And one day, the panic attacks, self-harm, and numerous meds with be gone. But for now, I need a 3rd party opinion. I have no friends, my fiancee lives across the country, and I have no family other than my grandmother...
Please help me process and think more clearly about all of this. Thank you so much if you read this far, and I'll respond and any replies!
Love and Bless you all

Last edited by bluekoi; Dec 08, 2019 at 07:29 PM.. Reason: Remove personal identifying information.
peezytang is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
*Beth*, Bill3, Buffy01, cluelessgal, Open Eyes

Thanks for this!
*Beth*, Bill3, Buffy01