View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 07, 2019 at 11:10 AM

I am so sorry you're feeling this way, @beauflow! Personally I do believe we all do matter. However, it is important to acknowledge that we do not matter to ALL people, unfortunately. That doesn't make us any less valuable, it is just the way it is. It seems like you've been dealing with many people who do not care about you so perhaps yes, you do not matter TO THEM. But that doesn't mean that you aren't a good person and that you don't deserve to be Loved or Cared For! Please take some time to care about yourself. You are the first person who needs to do that. After that, you can start focusing on other people, but only when you feel content with yourself and comfortable doing so! I am so sorry your Therapist isn't helping you out too much and that He/She doesn't seem to acknowledge your Depression. Perhaps that's a subject to bring up to your next appointment? I'm wishing you Peace and plenty of positive energy! Please be kind to yourself! Sending many safe, warm hugs to BOTH you, @beauflow, your Family, your Friends, your Therapist and ALL of your Loved Ones! Keep fighting and keep rocking NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS, OK?!
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
beauflow, mote.of.soul, Purple,Violet,Blue