Grand Magnate

Member Since Sep 2018
10.9k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 07, 2019 at 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous55888 View Post
I cannot do anything due to anxiety. Even reading a book makes me feel anxious, and I cannot concentrate. I also have social anxiety, so I rarely go out and socialize. I think I have some OCD behaviors as well that are time and mentally consuming. All of this is annoying and puts my life on hold
Can relate since have have performance anxiety at work coupled with what seems to be OCD symptoms. It’s a bit of a nightmare in a way since my job includes complete as many cases as you can each month, but also quality and accuracy is checked randomly. So have anxiety about doing well, completing enough cases, and OCD symptoms that cause me to sabotage my performance with taking longer since I’m checking little details of my work, is this word spelled correctly, etc. I’m ok to occasionally socialize, but want to date and get very nervous on first dates, lately have been on several first dates. Haven’t dated in awhile and recent guy interested in me was super annoying.

Hope you can move past social anxiety and OCD symptoms and get out and enjoy your life.

zapatoes is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote