View Single Post
Anonymous46341

Default Dec 07, 2019 at 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildflowerchild25 View Post
I ate high carb the past two days and paid for it. 2.6 pounds gained and incredible pain in my stomach. I never realized how much low carb was helping my stomach pain. I smdont know why. But I’ve been fine except for little twinges here and there. Now the last two days it’s been crippling. Apparently lower carb is good physically for many reasons for me, though losing weight is not one of them.

Back on the lower carb train today. Ate my new favorite breakfast again, pork roll omelette. So good. Those of you who don’t have pork roll are missing out lol. I’m going to continue to eat low carb straight through the holidays if I can. It’s difficult with all those high sugar high refined carb treats around! I know at least one Christmas party I’m going to will be ok as the hostess eats keto. Not sure about the rest!
Another pork roll enthusiast here. And thank you for not calling it "Taylor Ham"! We who know it, know it's not ham. Plus, I'm a Case's gal. Anyone who eats Case's and calls it Taylor Ham might as well call a Burger King Whopper a McDonald's Quarter Pounder. Anyone out there not in the know about pork roll, know that both the Whopper and Quarter Pounder are just two hamburgers. And they don't happen to be ham, either.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Wild Coyote, wildflowerchild25

Thanks for this!
Wild Coyote, wildflowerchild25