View Single Post
Desoxyn
Metaphysic

Member Since Aug 2016
4,912 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 07, 2019 at 09:55 PM

Hallucinogens have destroyed my brain to the point where it is left on the ground as colours and confusion.. It turns black then melts down the drain. The drain is the future.

I can't predict what is the future is but I look into this darkness often and what do I use to see into it? The dimmed light that I couldn't understand from the start. It was bright before the world put me down.

Walking down frozen wasteland roads reminding me of the sound of high keys playing on a piano. It keeps me going faster through time and space, now brighter but too bright that I'm blinded by the light.

It's like staring into the sun. How do we make sense of a dying star? Wish upon it, for fortune (money), health, to guarantee a bright future. But there is no bright future some say. People wish all the time on their birthday. What to they do? The blow out the candles.. the kill the light.. Was lighting the candle by family and friends to help with the wish? Were the stars created by God to give the wish?

I remember I wished upon a star when I was a kid for a million. Now I realize that that's not what I want. I want to take it back and wish for something else. But that's not how that works. It's not fair. What do I not understand? What do we understand together? Which road did we go down? Where does it end?

We are destined for an end but have no idea what it looks like. The more the light fades, the slower it fades. Until the end. I will be alone forever in my head. The future is bright they say. I'll try and believe it.

Miracles aren't real. But they make sense. People talk about fascinating things and you're then left alone in your head to analyse and feel.

#INFP??
Desoxyn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
SlumberKitty