Wise Elder

Member Since Nov 2009
31.3k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 08, 2019 at 12:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdDancer View Post
You're far from a failure, but 30 hours working and 17 credit hours at the same time is basically undoable by the vast majority of people in this world, including the most mentally well folks of all. I'm glad to read that you get second chances/redos. That is a good opportunity. One of the greatest lessons in life is learned by failing and than redoing in a more reasonable way.

26 years old is YOUNG. I'm in my late 40s and believe I will be something in the future. I'm something right now, even as a woman on disability with no kids. You're something right now, too. Please get back to some therapy and/or treatment so that you can realize that more fully.

Hugs
Could not agree with this more. It was the first thing I thought. That's more credits than even full time, AND 30 hours a week working????!! Yikes! Of COURSE it was a disaster -- it would be for ANYONE(!) I work 36 hours a week and am glad to keep up with the basics, let alone schooling.
And I'll also second that 26 is young.

Don't beat yourself up. Dust off and proceed with a do-able plan. Avail yourself of the re-dos. You are NOT an idiot or failure!! You just had an overly ambitious plan. It happens.

Breathe. Take it a step at a time. You've got this.

--The Cure
Innerzone is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote