View Single Post
zoiecat
Grand Member

Member Since Apr 2017
409 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 08, 2019 at 01:37 AM

I guess in a way I am asking him to replicate part of my trauma. Now that I think about it I have asked him to do this in multiple ways in the past. Some of my parts contribute to my "hurry up and done" desires. I also don't want to become dependent on my T. I see too much of that on this forum and it scares me. I know I am asking for something against the norm that is why I was wondering if anyone else ever feels the same way or has any suggestions on how to accomplish my desire.

Although I want to get better, I also struggle all the time with wanting to quit and accepting that there is anything really wrong with me in the first place. I REALLY want my T to tell me there is no real reason for me to come any more. The only reason I have not quit is because I fear that I will go down the tubes quickly and we have discussed that I would lose my end of the day appointment times and with my work schedule that is the only time I can go. If could take years for me to get my timeslot back. My brain goes back and forth about it all the time. Maybe that is another reason I want to be done NOW. If he would fire me or tell me it is useless, that would solve all of my issues for me.
zoiecat is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
LonesomeTonight, ScarletPimpernel, Taylor27