View Single Post
seesaw
Human

Member Since Apr 2014
1,263 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 08, 2019 at 11:19 PM

Join seesaw and TheSeaCat for a weekly Healthy Lifestyle Accountability Chat. This is a structured chat to discuss weekly goals of nutrition/exercise, progress towards goals, and support each other with ideas and suggestions that will help to build and support healthy eating and exercise habits to support our well-being and mental health.

We will go around the room and each member will have the opportunity to share their progress towards goals in the previous week and goals for the coming week and ask any questions or get any support they desire in working towards their weekly goals.

See the accountability thread in the Exercise and Weight Loss sub forum to check in throughout the week.

About your chat co-hosts:

Seesaw is a former athlete and dancer who gained 100lbs on psychiatric meds from 2014-2015, and over the course of the last 18 months has lost 50lbs by setting small weekly goals related to nutrition and exercise. She has 50 more lbs to go and looks forward to chatting with PC members to support them in their goals too.

TheSeaCat is a former cheerleader who gained weight from psychiatric medication and with great friends managed to lose weight rather quickly through diet change and exercise.

What if I fall? Oh, my dear, but what if you fly?

Primary Dx: C-PTSD and Severe Chronic Treatment Resistant Major Depressive Disorder
Secondary Dx: Generalized Anxiety Disorder with mild Agoraphobia.

Meds I've tried: Prozac, Zoloft, Celexa, Effexor, Remeron, Elavil, Wellbutrin, Risperidone, Abilify, Prazosin, Paxil, Trazadone, Tramadol, Topomax, Xanax, Propranolol, Valium, Visteril, Vraylar, Selinor, Clonopin, Ambien

Treatments I've done: CBT, DBT, Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS), Talk therapy, psychotherapy, exercise, diet, sleeping more, sleeping less...
seesaw is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
John25