Community Liaison

Member Since Jun 2016
70.9k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Heart Dec 09, 2019 at 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fern46 View Post
My foot pain is back. Argh! I did a lot of cleaning yesterday and did it all barefoot. That was dumb. The down stairs of my home is tile and hardwood and the hard surfaces seem to trigger the nerve pain. I have some extra comfy shoes on today.

I decided to stay active anyway by using the chair workouts I posted a while back. I did a cardio boxing workout and then a seated yoga flow. I feel better now and I rested my injury the entire time

Hugs to all and well wishes for improved physical health.
Hi! Sorry about your injury. Foot injuries can be so painful.

I am so glad you have mentioned the chair exercises!
I used to do them with a group of people as a warm-up for some exercises without the chair. The chair exercises can be quite a workout, much more than people often imagine.

My rheumy does cardio boxing throughout her work day. She has two bracelets on which measure her... whatevers. Lol! It is just fine to do it without any gadget!

I need to do some of these exercises in order to have done my homework by Friday.

Fern, is it okay with you if I bring those links into the present part of the thread?

I'd better get at it!

Thanks again, Fern!

Hugs from:
Sunflower123

Thanks for this!
~Christina