View Single Post
Noname1987

Member Since Dec 2019
10 hugs
given
Default Dec 09, 2019 at 01:52 PM

My husband and I have been married for thirteen years. We’re both 32 now. Two young kids. We have a fantastic relationship in every way. However this keeps cropping up and I don’t understand it. I’ve always known my husband to enjoy having... I guess you’d call it more “risky” sex. Not really risky. But like in a car or in a secluded outdoor area. Nothing too crazy. I thought it was just something he liked to do. I enjoy the excitement of it too. But he’s been being more direct lately and has now flat out told me that he likes the idea of other men seeing me naked. He wants me to go braless in public in loose fitting tops and bend over in front of guys. He wants me to post nude photos online like on Flickr or something for people to comment on. I keep blowing it off but he’s really serious about it. I’ve given in on going braless on occasion and he loves it. I’m not against it, I just feel a little on display. But it doesn’t seem like a phase. He’s been bringing it up more and more for the past couple of years. I gave in once while at a hotel (and several drinks past sober). He talked me into answering the door for room service nude. I regret it now. But he brings it up all the time. We had amazing sex after it and he’s always much more vigorous when he talks about that time. It’s like his favorite sexual memory. All this to say, I’m at a point where it seems like this is his kink and I feel like I can’t shake it. He isn’t mean. He just asks a lot. I don’t want him to be unfulfilled sexually because of this. And it’s not like divorce is even on the table. We are seriously amazing together. I would never even consider it. I’m just trying to wrap my head around why would a husband want another man to see his wife naked? And are my options really to hold my ground and disappoint him, or give in and find a way to enjoy his kink with him? It seems like this are the only options. But maybe someone has gone through this before. Sorry this is so jumbled. My thoughts are so scattered in this issue. Thanks for any help!

Hugs from:
Gasplessy, KD1980, MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
Gasplessy, MickeyCheeky