Member Since Feb 2017
4,865 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 10, 2019 at 06:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuietMind View Post
Couch...

I know I'm not on here much... I try to read and leave hugs and thanks but I'm hardly around contributing.

I'm panicking now. A month ago or so, T encouraged me to write to the Psychologist Society in my country about therapist harm, including my own experience. She was part of the team which worked on updating the ethics code

She said to be specific, name the clinicians. I compiled some cases, of course with no identifiable client information, and sent it in. I forgot about it, figured nothing could be done.

They just replied last night. They just got back to me, they're asking if I want to make a formal complaint about the psychologists registered with the Society. If I do, I need to provide my national id number, they want exact dates and timelines, and I think they'll check with the psychologist.

I'm freaking out and I regret submitting anything. I see T on Friday, almost a week away but I need pocket riders. I keep thinking I'm making a fuss out of nothing, it'll be his word against me because he's got 25 years of experience and I'm just a patient with a personality disorder and complex trauma.
I'm in, QM

Hugs from:
SlumberKitty

Thanks for this!
Anonymous45127