Thread: Need some input
View Single Post
Toto54

Member Since Sep 2019
1 hugs
given
Default Dec 10, 2019 at 06:17 PM

Just as a little update, it has now been 3 months since the big blow up and we have not spoken one word to each other PERIOD. I tried once to get her attention to just say I'm sorry for what happened, what does she do, goes to HR to say I was trying to talk to her. The good news was, the HR director told her to stop acting like a child that maybe I was trying to say something about work, which is possible, or that I was trying to apologize; which I thought was sorta funny that she would be so dumb as to put herself deeper in the hole. So anyways, 3 months and not a word, the one thing it has made me realize is that she is very childish to still be avoiding this issue, and not speaking at all. Either that or she does have feelings for me, knows it but doesn't want to re-kindle so to speak, or maybe both, I don't know anymore. All I know is if someone, anyone could not speak to someone for 3 months after you were that close, something is off. As I said either she is mentally got problems or the other
Toto54 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote