View Single Post
Noname1987

Member Since Dec 2019
10 hugs
given
Default Dec 10, 2019 at 11:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TishaBuv View Post
There are men who like to see their wives have sex with other men. Your husband is into risky sex behavior and his expectations of you are escalating. If you do this, soon you will be doing even more.

I think you have a big concern here in this marriage. I suggest marriage counseling regarding this issue. It’s not simply you saying no to this and continuing to have a great marriage, I’m sorry to say.
I’m learning there are men that are into that. Thankfully he hasn’t mentioned wanting other men to have sex with me! I honestly didn’t think that was even a real thing until I’ve been researching my husband’s interests. I see plenty on that kink, cuckold they call it I guess, but almost nothing on just showing your wife off.

But you think if I give an inch he’ll want more? I want him to be fulfilled, while still holding to my limits. So I try to find ways to accommodate his desires in this area where I feel comfortable. But if you’re right then any accommodating is just egging him on, right??? You really think there’s no meeting in the middle? Not sure what that would even be... but you know what I’m saying.

Thanks for this!
TishaBuv