View Single Post
GenzAshton

Member Since Dec 2019
Default Dec 11, 2019 at 11:34 AM

Hello All! Thank you for everyone who replied. I know everyone responds differently but I like to hear experiences that way I know what I "might" possibly be in for.

I did go to the Doctor last week and I cahnged from Wellbutrin 450mg XL plus Cymbalta 60mg to Wellburtin & Buspar.

So trying Buspar in place of the Cymlalta... which kinda stinks because that combination (W&C) worked really well on my symptoms. The "W" helped with my depression and the "C" helped with my anxiety & Fibro pain. BUT Cymbalta's side effect I just could no longer deal with... besides the fact on zero sex drive I had horrific constipation I mean I was eating handfuls of stool softners and laxatives and still having issues! The other side effects like the weight gain from it I would have dealt with but the constipation was not doable any longer.

So far on the Buspar I seem fine other than some expected side effects but nothing I cannot tolerate until it passes. I am feeling really positive about my new combo so only time will tell as we all know.

But thank you!
G
GenzAshton is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote