Elder

Member Since Mar 2011
7,354 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 12, 2019 at 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desoxyn View Post
Autistic savant guy: You're a positive person. Most people here are negative.

Irish friend: You legend. You're a genius. Is autism what you were diagnosed with?

My dad: You're not crazy..

My mom: You're very intuitive. My friend (Bipolar) respects you a lot. Everyone likes you.

Friend: I'm glad you're living with me and not someone else cuz you're awesome

Psych ward friend with bipolar wearing sunglasses inside: "You're cool, yknow that? =]"

Mom's bipolar friend to the mormons: This guy is the smartest person I know. I don't even understand what he talks about.

Crack addict with schizophrenia: You're going to be an engineer right?

Teacher: I hope you never lose that unique sense of humour

Grandmother: You have a quirky sense of humour. You're fun when you drink.

AD: I like ur brain..

Friend from psych ward: To everyone, I'll be like "I talked to him before he was famous" cuz the things you say I have to try really hard to understand.

idk

But then the soldiers and crypto investor started judging me from one second when I was talking to them for 1 or 3 hours. Made me feel really bad. It's like they were things that happened in life because the forces of the universe needed people to talk to me like that.. Like it was apart of the story of my life.

I would say all of those “good things” people say about you are true. You do remind me of my friend that is on the autism spectrum, I don’t know why but I get along mysteriously well with people on the spectrum. It’s fascinating to me, I seldom ever get along with anyone else ... besides psychotics, of course, I mean I post here for a reason lol.

Psychotics and autistics: uniquely able to tolerate Atypical_Disaster’s BS. [emoji41]
Atypical_Disaster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Desoxyn, SlumberKitty