View Single Post
MrsA

Member Since Apr 2019
398 hugs
given
Default Dec 12, 2019 at 10:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by unaluna View Post
You sound like youve gained a lot of insight and are applying it well ive experienced the same thing in my family - the elders lack boundaries and they project that lack of boundaries on you. Meanwhile you are in shock, wondering why they dont protect you from these creeps, instead they practically offer you up. Its horrible.
Yes, I only began to see it after decades of this crap. People in my family are so afraid of offending people they barely know that they will demand that I roll over to please everyone. My older sister doesnt have the brains to see that this is wrong and that there are other ways to interact.

And she finds new ways to violate my boindaries. I only figured out today that telling her that her behavior is offensive doesnt work because she has no empathy. To srop her doing horrible things like contaminating the cofee maker or barging in on my in the bathroom, I have to tell her very angrily to never do it again. I'm wandering again if she's a narcissist because of what happened today.
MrsA is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
unaluna