Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2017
3,628 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 14, 2019 at 08:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilyMop View Post
Thank you so very much for taking the time to write such heartfelt thoughts here. Words cannot convey how much I appreciate it. I know you are sincere and I trust that this practice of meditation and turning within has served you well.

I don’t quite know where to start. There is so much loud nonsense going on in my head that it is drowning everything out.

I think I’ll check out these books you have recommended. That seems like a good place to start.

Thank you. From one wandering soul to another, I wish you all the best on your own personal journey. [emoji3590] Let’s keep in touch.
You’re most welcome! I’m not sure if you’ll enjoy that book.. the beginning is amazing but then he talks about various religions throughout the rest of the book. I got a lot out of the beginning part, where he talks about finding yourself, your true self.

I just liked that he speaks of the divine living within us. He pretty much encourages people to carve their own path, the individual path, which he calls the hero’s journey, in a spiritual sense.

Mind clutter sure can get in the way. That’s why quieting the mind and listening within helps. Your inner voice is your Guide, your guiding light. It knows what you need the most.., whether that be to return to church to feel a sense of community and spirituality or something else. I always found Being in nature brought me a feeling of closeness and oneness with the Universe, as well as a feeling of something much greater than myself that governs all. I always got the sense in nature that we are not alone.

Feel free to PM me if you like. (((((( hugs))))))

~4 Non Blondes
Have Hope is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Breaking Dawn, Serpentine Leaf

Thanks for this!
Breaking Dawn, CANDC, Gasplessy, LilyMop, Serpentine Leaf