Open Eyes
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Mar 2011
21.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 15, 2019 at 09:35 AM

Quote:
As an audience member, I wanted to slink down in my chair, but my friends I was with, didn't know that his improvised piece was referencing the awkward conversation I'd had with this woman, his friend, earlier that day. After he performed, I went back stage to confront him and her and I did. I just stood next to her, and commented "Why did you tell [your friend] about our earlier conversation? That was mean. Why don't you like me?" She just sneered and walked away. So, I went over to him, and said "What you did on stage was really mean and I don't understand why. It really hurt my feelings b/c I like you as an artist and I didn't do anything to deserve that humiliation." He just looked at me, smirked, then shrugged and walked away.
(((Blanche)))), if you noticed, these two individuals who clearly were rude to you and actually used you as a target were not responsive or interested or had an answer when you approached them to ask them why or call them out on their clearly bad behavior.

These kind of people are Dung Beetles. Dung beetles are beetles that feed on faeces. These beetles can bury dung 250 times heavier than themselves in one night. Many dung bettles known as rollers, roll dung into round balls, which are used as a food source or breeding chambers. Another group, the dwellers, neither roll nor burrow, they simply live in the manure. Dung Beetles Blanche, have small minds and pretty much only exist by feeding on faeces and that is what you are dealing with. Yes, it's crappy and it stinks but they have been living that way for so long they genuinely don't smell the stench of it. And when anyone tries to tell them they stink they typically walk away and slam doors because they are too small minded to see they are crappy people who only can survive in manure and behave in crappy ways and hang out with dwellers. And yes, they tend to reply to people like you by taking what they can use in their small mindedness making up crap.

Twenty five years ago you were young and naive and were not prepared to face this kind of crap from these kind of people. So you walked away because the experience for you was so disturbing. Thing is Blanche, these individuals ONLY know how to live in crap so they are not going to be different, what can be different however is NOW you know more about them and will need to find ways to avoid these individuals who only know how to dish out and create crap. Now you know these individuals will simply roll you up in a ball and feed you to the dwellers.
Open Eyes is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Imokay2