View Single Post
Noname1987

Member Since Dec 2019
10 hugs
given
Default Dec 15, 2019 at 04:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicoleflynn View Post
I think this is a "slippery slope"----as in, what is next? He probably thinks that if you allowed this (another man seeing you naked), then you probably will take the next step...whatever that is. What if this (Mark") guy tells other people/men? Would he expose himself to another woman? We all need emotional AND physical boundaries.
I completely agree. Not my best idea in my lifetime. And I’m worried too about if Mark tells other guys we know about it. Like what happens if all of our male friends find out my husband is ok showing my body off. Trust me, I’ve already gone down that path in my head. Still trying to work that out. Maybe ask Mark to keep it private? We’ve know him forever. I would trust him to keep it private. But that would require letting him know that I knew he was out there. And also acknowledging to him that my husband is into this kink. So not sure if I’m ready for that. But it might be better to have that conversation with one guy, rather than have all the guys we hang out with know. I don’t know. But I’m trying to figure that out myself.

Hugs from:
eskielover