Thread: People pleasers
View Single Post
Anonymous48672

Default Dec 15, 2019 at 09:56 PM

I'm a podcast addict and this podcast from the UK, hosted by an Irish gal Caroline Foran is awesome. It's called Owning It: The Anxiety Podcast. She did an episode about people pleasing. Here's a quote from her website that describes the episode. You don't have to have Apple iTunes to hear it either. You can listen to it on multiple online streaming platforms like Stitcher etc.

Quote:
People pleasing is a big driver of anxiety. For this episode of Owning It I am thrilled to be joined by New York Times Bestselling author Sarah Knight. She wrote the Lifechanging Magic of Not Giving A F**k and has gone on to write a whole series of No F***s Given Guides, the latest of which is F**k No: How To Stop Saying Yes When You Can't, You Shouldn't Or You Just Don't Want To. Sarah shares her own inspiring story of anxiety with me, how life has changed since her days as a book editor in Manhattan (she now lives in the Dominican Republic) and how she's learned the art of suiting herself and ultimately benefitting her wellbeing and her anxiety. F**k No is available in the UK and Ireland from December 12th, 2019.
OWNING IT: People pleasing and how to say no with author Sarah Knight | Owning It: The Anxiety Podcast on acast
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote