View Single Post
Noname1987

Member Since Dec 2019
10 hugs
given
Heart Dec 17, 2019 at 09:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Christina View Post
Well maybe it will end badly or maybe she will decided she likes what’s going on. Everyone is pointing out possible fall out which is fine , I just don’t want the OP to get overwhelmed with advice given and leave.

This is likely right now the only place she has to talk about these things until she finds the right T that can help her.
Thank you so much! You’re absolutely right. I appreciate all the concern. And I’ve thought of many of those scenarios myself. Some of the advice is really helpful, and some is just super judgmental and weighing me down more. The facts are we have a wonderful life. Great friendship, most of the time a healthy, normal loving sex life. Maybe I’ve over exaggerated the frequency of these additional requests. It’s not like our lives revolve around him trying to get me to show my body. It’s an occasional request. It’s outside the norm for sure, but does that negate all the rest of the good, the 99% of really good in our lives??? And maybe my idea was incredibly stupid. But I wanted to know if he was serious. And I got my answer. Now I have to figure out what to do with that information. But thank you SO much for your support and input. It’s been so helpful!

Hugs from:
WovenGalaxy

Thanks for this!
~Christina