View Single Post
Mendingmysoul
Grand Member

Member Since Aug 2019
807 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 17, 2019 at 12:04 PM

People will have different opinions on issues.You said you already knew about the possible future outcomes of this and that is what some of the posters predicted too.So I don't feel any of the posters were judgemental. It may be little overwhelming, but all are here to help you out.If I were you I would get as many as opinions,even if they differ from mine ,then I will take it or leave it.This topic itself is little different.Not many people are aware nor have experienced.I was following the thread and then decided to jump in when you posted about the suggestion of your hub "flash as a payment".I was really concerned about you.Then like I said our thought processes are different.If I were you that would be my personal breaking point ie my naked body as a payment.No matter how jokingly it was said.I wanted to share more info I knew about some of the relationships of others,that were different( kinky or fantasies stuff like that),and how they ended up later..,I mean the consequences. BUT now I prefer not to.And I would like to apologize if any of my replies upset you.But again let me tell you again I replied out of concern for you.All the best from my heart.