View Single Post
Anonymous45521

Default Dec 17, 2019 at 07:05 PM

So today was a horrible commute. All ice. I faced many challenges. Not slipping. Clearing off my car, not slipping while cleaning off my car... driving home and finally, I pulled into the parking lot. Parked, got my stuff and, opened the door. Nothing. The door wouldn't open. Ok sure fine, I probably hit the car lock or something... but no.. the lock was disengaged. Ok sure fine.. I will just use the passenger side door. Nope... that wouldn't open either. Now I am panicking. Picturing the cops coming out.. I am not even sure I could fit through the window.

I pull the seat back and check the back door.. and thank god... that opened.

I had to climb into my back seat put the seat up... and get out the back door. I really don't know what happened but it seemed that pieces of ice got jammed in the latch making so I couldn't open either door.

I am furious and shaken. I could have been trapped in that thing all night long. Thankfully the back doors have a different mechanism.

What a pice of CRUD. It is fairly brand new car and it is that cheap that a pice of ice could keep me from getting out.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
bpcyclist, eskielover, mote.of.soul, Sometimes psychotic, unaluna, winter4me, WovenGalaxy