View Single Post
LundiHvalursson

Member Since Sep 2019
Default Dec 19, 2019 at 04:44 AM

True, it is quite a benefit that I lack STIs. I have had acquaintances who have had STIs. In some cases, bizarrely some were even proud enough to share it publicly not only with friends/acquaintances, but also with strangers. It is a rather weird culture here. Right now I am letting insults just slide off.

I know for a fact that I am socially awkward and often have non-standard mannerisms, such as my voice modulation, having no body language or facial expression, my arms are always at their sides like a stick figure, etc. It is quite hard to change these things, but I think that it is not as bad as before. As you can tell from my writing, I am quite formal and obsessed about grammar, even in casual conversation. I think quite a bit about which verb tenses to use. Things like being unable to know when someone is joking, sarcastic, using a metaphor or hyperbole and other literary devices probably annoys people, but that one is very hard for me to change.

This way of writing is my most casual register. Usually I write more formally than this. But thanks for your kind words, that is the first time that I have been told that my writing makes me sound attractive.
LundiHvalursson is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
3rd rock, MrsA