View Single Post
Vanaheimr

Member Since Dec 2019
97 hugs
given
Default Dec 19, 2019 at 08:54 PM

I've just read your post, and want to say that how it is cruel to live in such a perplexing and tricky situation as yours, difficulties to identify your gender, and difficulties to get a conforming body with what you feel inside you. You feel like you are trapped in a place you don't wanna belong to it any longer! Prisoned in a body that doesn't fit with your sex identity!.
I let u know that I got myself confused by things you said about your psychological propensities and your sexual orientations comparing with the sex gender that you have been identified by, I couldn't find a gender totally accommodates with your statement,
According to the principal idea of your letter you are a non-binary person, a person beyond a he and she, a person out the zone of man and woman, genderless, a genderfree, so person like this is out of sexual desires and physical appearance of he or she.
Primarily you are a genderless in a female body, but you wrote that :
-since u were little u liked to be BOY.
-u felt that part of u wanted to be BOY.
-u acted like them (BOYS) the way u got dressed.
-u envy the boy's penis.
Then growing up kept wearing sporty like men coz u hate dresses they aren't comfortable and make u feel strange and not you out of your place (not woman ).
To be honest I started to figure it out that you are pretty close to be a male gender but in the end I got confused again when u said that would never dress up like a man Coz you aren't a man.
Then u wrote that:
-basically u know that u are a woman and you don't mind to be called by FEMININE NAMES,
-when you wanted to attract men to have boyfriend you appreciated feminine clothes.
Here I figured out that u wanted to be part of feminism, till you said that you don't want attract anyone and you go back WEARING VERY SPORTY.
Here once again you wanted to be a man.
In the end of your letter you wrote that you don't like womanly bodies and manly bodies,
You don't have sex appeal towards both genders,
So my overview is physically you want to be far from being woman or man, and far from getting involved in any sort of romantic relationship or sexual experience with both genders.
Sexual desire has been implanted in human and directed by genes to prevent the human kind from extinction.
Somehow u jumped out at things you preferred to let them apart. Such as your family opinion and role, and your medical report that contains the level of testosterone and estrogen in your body,
have u ever tried or thought about having a Sex Reassignment surgery and how far would you go to make it come true and make it right with you?
Have u ever been in love with someone he or she...
but I'm sure u did it in purpose and for a reason.
So your sex gender diagnosis seems to be close to your situation,you are a genderless, with some disturbances in wanting to be part and fit in the other gender( sometimes he and sometimes she) which is called the gender dysphoria by psychologists and physiologists, so I suggest to visit a psychologist by giving more details.

Regarding CSA it is sleep disorder caused by respiratory control instability and failure, and it has no hand or influence in your gender dysphoria,
Only I can say that CSA is more common in men more than in women,
And hope you get better soon and find strength to cope with all these.
Vanaheimr is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
sinking

Thanks for this!
sinking