View Single Post
Vanaheimr

Member Since Dec 2019
97 hugs
given
Default Dec 20, 2019 at 07:55 PM

Hi,
I want to say you are welcome, and I'm glad that my small contribution was useful to you regarding your issue.
You included more details and much more clarified things within your letter,
I let you know that I figured which kind of issue that you have, it is mainly focused and centralized around the aspect,
Obviously from your statements you try to find a body for you, for your identification, (genderless)
Neither man body nor woman one,
As I said in my previous letter, sexual orientation with manly or womanly physical aspects are out your interest and concerning,
Only once again I got confused when you wrote:
-free from sexual desire. (I can be aroused but mostly not by men or women bodies, just by “situations or some kind of touches”.
How can you be free from sexual desire but you can be AROUSED in same time? may be you have an other definition or meaning to the term aroused, coz being aroused is being turned on, by touching, pictures, parts in body stimulated and evoked...
You said you hate cuddles huge kissing you only like touching, in no erotic parts,
I don't know what kind of emotion can be engendered when touching u out sex apart of when a mother touches her kid, a friend hugs his friend, supporting hugs, encouraging hugs....may be you mean affection touching?
But when u mention the word aroused obviously it contains the sex desire. May be you can't be aroused by men or women only by SITUATIONS and TOUCHING, at any rate you have sexual desire towards something. U said it! A mental attraction! it is clear here that the physical intercourse is out your concern, but u still can be aroused! Unless u give your definition to the word aroused according to u and to your gender identification, ( genderless)
Also I see that you have a partiality leaning towards a feminine side,
You said:
-I don't mind my appearance as long as it's a bit more feminine than masculine. I do want to be recognized as a woman.
That's why I asked you if you have a medical analysis of testosterone and estrogen hormones level in your body.
The hormonal theory of sexuality and gender identity plays a role in fetal sex differentiation, and influences the sexual orientation and the gender identity since childhood and it manifests in adulthood, the Difference of brain structure caused by these hormones it effects on how the brain cells develop to differ genders by uncountable behaviors and sexual orientation including the sex gender identify.
Well, you mentioned part of your childhood and the interference of your family and its consequence on you, coz researches has revealed that the relationship between a person and his family( parents, siblings, cousins...) And between the person and his environment are important to determine the gender identity.

Regarding CSA I took it for another term,
Sure it has a major influence on you especially if you had such harmful experience In your childhood! I'm really sorry for you I know it won't change! U can't do nothing to change it! U ain' gonna travel in time and prevent it from happening! As u can't forget it! How about learn from it? Use it and make it work for your own benefit? Coz only in the hardest and most cruel moments that we find ourselves forced by getting through them! The best and the baddest shape of us would appear that time.
I don't want you to classify yourself within the alien category neither within dummies or any other physical object! You are woman that's how nature decided, a woman physically who has no gender identity neither she nor he, you have your own concerns out of both genders, you are a Human, u play a role in the society, have tasks to do, life to live.
Vanaheimr is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
sinking

Thanks for this!
sinking