given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 21, 2019 at 11:47 AM

Thanks so much Wild Coyote for your kind and insightful support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Coyote View Post
Hi Fuzzy!

I am very, very hopeful for you!
I am especially hopeful and honored that you'd open up to us. I feel your opening up and sharing like this will help us to better know you so we can help. Your opening up will also help you to get to know yourself better, as well.

Sharing might make you feel more vulnerable, which can be scary. It's sometimes even more scary when on the internet. You and I have talked about some forums feeling much safer than others, albeit not perfect. It is wise to choose to share these deeper issues in the forum(s) where you do feel saf(er).

I am sorry you have been feeling more anxious and more irritable lately.
Maybe we can help you to sort this out? There can be many reasons why there might be an increase in these two symptoms.

I am sorry, too, about any cruelty/abuse you have endured as a child.

Often, when a person has suffered at the hands of others at a young age, especially in an ongoing manner, one might become highly sensitive and/or hypervigilant about sensing others might be offended . We can suffer very low self-esteem because of how we have been treated , including what we have been told by our abusers. These are some of the things in our lives that might cause us to be possibly overly concerned about people disapproving our actions, our shared ideas, and everything about us, in general.

I believe you are likely a very sensitive person. There are times when being sensitive might cause us more pain; but there are also times when being sensitive and caring toward others is truly a wonderful attribute and helps to light up the world! I can tell you that you offer a great deal of love, support and compassion to this community. I know I am grateful to you.

I am glad you are sharing and are reaching out! Both are signs of personal growth.
I know I enjoy getting to know you better through your sharing.

I am sorry you are feeling sad and overwhelmed right now.
What helps to get through times like this?

I care very much about you. Please do let me know if ?I can help in any way!

Much Love to You!

Hugs from:
unaluna, Wild Coyote

Thanks for this!
unaluna, Wild Coyote