View Single Post
SoAn

Member Since Sep 2019
84 hugs
given
Default Dec 21, 2019 at 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonelyinmyheart View Post
I'm ok thanks for asking. It' kind of weird as I had two weeks of near constant crying, there was a situation where I thought something had happened to T as she didn't respond to a text (turned out she was very unwell) which contributed, but I was also upset about other stuff. This week I feel much more stable so not sure if some of the emotion has resolved inside me or it's a temporary feeling of calm until something else triggers me. My feelings towards T are still strong but perhaps less intense and needy. I'm starting to trust I can see her for as long as I want and that she likes me as a person. I'm still struggling with her getting married though. I think I need to take it day by day.
Late reply on my part, but - yeah I can imagine her not responding would contribute to such a reaction. Nice that you are feeling more trustful about seeing her as long as you want to now though, and less 'needy' as a result. I hope it continued that way over the past weeks and you are still feeling like that. I empathize with the getting married situation as well - that would also have caused me distress, even just knowing of a girlfriend would have. Hang in there!
SoAn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote