View Single Post
LilyMop
Veteran Member

Member Since Sep 2019
81 hugs
given
Default Dec 26, 2019 at 08:07 AM

@sarahsweets

I hate Wayfair. I don’t think they are an ethical company. I bought quality brand furniture from them a few years ago and it all came broken. My husband repaired it and asked me to please never buy from them again.

I don’t know how I missed all this. For almost three months now I’ve been having my own emotional breakdown so somehow I didn’t catch your post that started in October... the same time my own heartache started and I’ve been in a bit of a fog.

I’m so sorry you’re going through all this. It sounds like things are getting a little bit better since it all began. I do believe things will change a bit when the baby comes. I think everyone will settle into more of a routine and I think the kids will get their priorities a little bit straight... at least for a little while. Hopefully your daughter will finally get her head straight and make some different choices. I believe she will at least make sure her baby is ok and I know you and your husband will also.

The baby is a blessing. The rest of it is a huge mess, I agree. But the baby is a blessing and I hope you are able to enjoy the baby; I know you will be happy to give lots of hugs and love.

I hope your daughter and her boyfriend start muddling through their mess on their own a bit more. I know you’re well aware that they will never learn if they don’t do some things for themselves and suffer some of their own consequences. It sounds like it’s a thin line for you to walk right now though because they are so young.

I’m sending you hugs and best wishes. Take it one day at a time and try to keep focusing on your own life and your own goals too. Your needs matter too.

Keep us posted. I hope the baby is doing really well. I hope you’re hanging in there. [emoji3590]
LilyMop is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
sarahsweets