View Single Post
Owllvr

Member Since Dec 2019
2 hugs
given
Default Dec 28, 2019 at 02:54 PM

Hi!

I don’t have a ton of great advice but I wanted to say I understand what you are going through. My daughter sounds very similar to yours. It’s absolutely awful. My daughter is the oldest of three and insists that her childhood was terrible even though she grew up in a very stable loving home. I’m not saying we are perfect parents, but she treats us like we abused her and tells people we emotionally damaged her with our abuse. Her sisters who grew up in the same house don’t understand her. They are happy well adjusted girls. I hear your pain and I feel the same way. My daughter is now almost 19. It’s awful. I can’t say anything to her without her twisting it into something horrible. Your story of the dirty pot could have been me. In fact it was me a couple days ago but it was juice she spilled on the carpet. Try to remind yourself that her actions are the result of her mental illness, it’s not your fault. That said, I know how hard that is to believe when things get bad. Hugs to you from another parent in the trenches next to you. 🥰
Owllvr is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
rebecca1938