*Beth*
catches the flowers

Member Since Jul 2019
23.7k hugs
given
Default Dec 28, 2019 at 04:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpcyclist View Post
I don't think there are psychiatrists who don't seem to acknowledge these risks, I know it. I saw it during my last hospitalization, when half the hospital was on massive doses of Seroquel and becoming diabetic. It is a major, major problem. I understand that they have a hard job balancing these things and that there really aren't an endless number of med options for them and us, but geez, this is like, a crisis for some people. It's part of why I stopped my Abilify. But in the end, I couldn't do it. I get psychotic off it, so, there you go. I am stuck.
If I didn't ride my bike 7000 miles a year, I would probably easily weigh at least 40-60 pounds more.

Hi bpc, how do you manage to bicycle when on an AP? What I mean is, do you experience the "who cares" (flat feeling) and the depleted exhaustion?

And Mountaindewed, maybe she is envious. My T saw a photo of me, taken some years ago, before I gained all the weight. She said, "Oh, my goodness...you were really beautiful!" She said that several times and she treated me differently afterwards. I don't know what her trip was, but she was definitely different.

Last edited by *Beth*; Dec 28, 2019 at 04:18 PM..
*Beth* is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous46341