View Single Post
Owllvr

Member Since Dec 2019
2 hugs
given
Default Dec 29, 2019 at 11:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahsweets View Post
Do you mean she lies and makes up stories that she was abused at home?
Yes. She says that she grew up in a dysfunctional home where I was emotionally abusive to her. I manipulated her for my personal gain, forced her to participate in activities she didn’t want to do just for my own pride and am unable to show any empathy or concern for her well being. She sites examples of my “abuse” all of which center around times she got in trouble for lying and doing things she shouldn’t. Like when we caught her sending explicit photos of herself to a boy and trying to arrange a meeting with him. She had been staying up late but would say she was reading. Turns out she was sneaking her iPad into her bed and communicating with him on an app she wasn’t allowed to have. We took away her iPad and internet privileges. She was 12 at the time. She now says I took those things away simply because I wanted to control her and make sure she couldn’t communicate with anyone. I wanted to isolate her to hide my abuse of her. She’s very manipulative with her lying and unable to accept any responsibility for her actions. Everything is always my fault. When she was caught sneaking out of the house to go sleep with her boyfriend she just blamed me for spying on her and being controlling. When she struggled with a class in school and her grade dropped she blamed me because she said I made her too stressed about the class so she couldn’t focus. The reality was she was skipping class to see her boyfriend and missed two exams. Literally everything is my fault.
Owllvr is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote